Are there any keyboard shortcuts that I can use to trade on Kite?
Kite 3 has a wide array of keyboard shortcuts that you can use to quickly navigate through the dashboard, your orders, positions and holdings and also place your trades.
You can view the keyboard shortcuts by clicking on your profile on the top right-hand corner and selecting keyboard shortcuts from the drop-down.
The Keyboard shortcuts are –
- A – To quickly navigate to the Dashboard
- O – To view your open orders and order history
- H – To view your holdings
- P – To view your open positions and position history
- F – To go to the Funds page
- I – To view your profile
- J – To change your password
Once you add scrips to the MarketWatch you can use the below shortcuts to quickly navigate through it –
- Up/Down keys – Cycle through the instruments on the market watch
- B – open Buy order window
- S – open Sell order window
- D – open Market depth
- C – to open the chart of the scrip
- Del – to remove the scrip from the market watch
- Ctrl + Shift + 1 to 5 – to switch to a different page of the market watch
Once you pop out the chart to a new window –
- B – Buy the opened chart instrument
- S – Sell the opened chart instrument
- Ctrl + Shift + Z – Toggle quick trade drawer
How to open an account at Zerodha ?