Aster DM Healthcare Ltd IPO Review
Aster DM Healthcare Ltd is one of the healthcare service providers with operations in GCC states based on numbers of hospitals and clinics. It is Kochi, Kerala based healthcare limited. This company currently operates in all of the GCC states, which comprises the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain, in Jordan, in India and the Philippines. Starting from February 12th, 2018, their new issue will be open to applying. In this post, we will cover the draft red herring prospectus and will present you with the Aster DM Healthcare Ltd IPO Review based on the issue details, company financials and issue price.
About Aster DM Healthcare Ltd IPO :
- IPO Opens on – February 12, 2018.
- IPO Closes on – February 15, 2018.
- Face Value – Rs. 10 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Price – Rs 180 – Rs 190 Per Equity Share.
- Issue Type – Book Built Issue IPO.
- Retail Allocation – 35%
- Market Lot – 78 Shares.
- Minimum Order Quantity – 78 Shares.
- Issue Size – Fresh Issue of [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 725.00 Cr and Offer for Sale of 13,428,251 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr.
- Listing Exchange – NSE, BSE.
- Draft Prospectus – Download.
- Offer for Sale – Company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer for Sale.
- Fresh Issue –1. Repayment and/or pre-payment of debt.
2. Purchase of medical equipment.
3. General corporate purposes.
About The Company –
- Aster DM Healthcare Ltd is incorporated in 1987.
- This company operates in multiple segments of the healthcare industry including hospitals, clinics and retail pharmacies.
- Aster DM Healthcare also operates hospitals and clinics, pharmacies, diagnostic centers, educational institutions, and healthcare management and healthcare support systems.
- This company’s Indian operations are headquartered in Kochi, Kerala.
- Aster DM Healthcare Ltd provides healthcare services to patients across economic segments under brand names including “Aster”, “Medcare” and “Access”.
- The facilities of this company consist of 9 hospitals, 90 clinics and 206 retail pharmacies in the GCC states, 10 multi-specialty hospitals and 7 clinics in India, and 1 clinic in the Philippines.
- Aster’s had 17,408 employees as of September 30, 2017, including 1,417 full time doctors, 5,797 nurses, 1,752 paramedics and 8,442 other employees (including pharmacists).
- This company’s hospitals of in India are located in Kochi, Kolhapur, Kozhikode, Kottakkal, Bengaluru, Vijayawada, Guntur, Wayanad and Hyderabad which are generally operated under the Aster, MIMS, Ramesh and Prime brands.
Promoters of the company :
- Dr. Azad Moopen, aged 64 years, is the Promoter, Chairman and Managing Director of this company.
- UIPL (Union Investments Private Limited) is also the Promoter of the company.
Aster DM Healthcare Ltd IPO Review: Healthcare being a sector of all time focus and a defensive sector is likely to do well as the broader markets are likely to move sideways after hitting an all-time high. The EPS of the company has also shown an increasing graph over the years. The pre-payment debts are likely to improve both the top line as well as the bottom line of the company. Hence, our Aster DM Healthcare Ltd IPO Review has a NEUTRAL to a POSITIVE view on this issue. We feel long-term investors can apply in this issue.